3.30.2011

Baby update

The babies are doing great :)  Both are gaining weight, both are "nippling" their feeds well.  They still fall asleep a little way through their feeds, but that will get better with age.  A is at her max feed, so she just needs to eat everything from a bottle (or me-we're working on it) and keep weight on.  She's SO CLOSE.  M is on very very very low oxygen (yay!).  He got the IV out of his little head and he's SUCH a good eater.  He is very much a momma's boy.  He can only be calmed by me.  I love this :)  He has been through so much in the last 7 days, I'm glad I can make him comfortable and feel endlessly loved.  He's a great eater, we just need to get him at his max feed and we're good to go.  They are feeders and growers!  Come on babies, Momma and Daddy want you HOME!

Me and my girl.  

So this is love. 

Daddy and his babies

She's such a doll!  How did I end up with a blonde child?!  Looking a lot like her daddy :)

Beautiful boy!  He loves his momma!  

A little father son bonding time.  Presh.

Our son and daughter are making great strides.  They turned a week old yesterday and I still can't believe it.  A little over a week ago these two sweet babies were kicking me from the inside and now I get to kiss them all day.  We're getting close to breaking them out of there and I can't wait until they are home and we are FINALLY a family.  We're so incredibly in love, I had NO idea how amazing this feeling would be.  They're completely beautiful and they're ours :)  

Thank you for keeping our family in your prayers.  We have a little bit more progress to make to go home and they are doing really well.  We'll keep updating :)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful update Aims! Those babies sure are precious. :) I'll keep up the T&Ps for all of y'all.

    ReplyDelete