Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
I'm really torn between being excited to get one of them home and heartbroken to leave one behind. I can't wait to have BOTH home and to be a complete family. She is going home tomorrow :) M is not far behind her, he had a much rougher time in the beginning, so he's got to make up for lost time. He's doing SO good on his feeds, we're incredibly proud of him. He'll be home soon!!! Its going to be hard, but we'll drag her up to the hospital everyday and spend the days and nights with him until he gets home. She has her first ped. appointment Tuesday.
I have a cute picture of her in her car seat, but I don't want to "spoil" the actual homecoming picture :)
Thanks for your prayers and well wishes, we're all doing well and excited to finally be a family AT HOME! I'll keep you posted on Baby Boy too. Please keep those prayers coming, we want our Boy home with us.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting and amazing! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure M will be home too in no time!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! That's awesome!! Hang in there - I know it is hard to leave Little Man behind. Glad to hear he is doing so well!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! Love, Dad and Nova.
ReplyDelete