4.06.2011

Word on the street is...

Baby M will be home in the next couple days!!!  He's eating like a champ and actually wakes up hungry for feeds, YAY!  He's been a "feeder and grower" for a while now and we've just been waiting on that hungry instinct to kick in.  We FINALLY get to be a family :)  Today the nurses were talking about all his discharge paperwork and scheduling his circumcision.  It kills me to do one more thing to that poor child, but as M says, its gotta be done.  Not getting into a circ. discussion, its a decision we made and we have our reasons.  I know its increasingly unpopular, but its a choice every mom and dad have to make for their son.  For us, the benefits out weigh the risks.  M will be in the room with baby M and closely supervising every snip.

Now that that is out of the way, can I tell you how amazing parenthood is?  EVERYTHING about these kids sends me to the stars and back.  Their smiles, their cries, M's dimpled cheeks and A's big beautiful eyes, their hair, the way they smell...I think you get the idea :)  Every darn thing about them makes my heart soar.  They are really coming into their own little personalities.  M is VERY chill.  It takes a lot to get him going.  A, on the other hand, goes from zero to 60 QUICK.  She's a little spit fire!  We totally thought the opposite when they were in the womb.  M was all over the place and A was cool, calm and collected.  I can't wait to see the beautiful people they become.

I'll post more pictures soon, but for now we're gonna snooze while there's only ONE baby.  Once baby M gets home its a whole new ballgame!  Thank you so much for your prayers and support. The first couple weeks were tough, but we're all doing well and can't wait to have our little man home with us.  I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment