31 weeks! I cropped my head out because I looked horrid.
Had a Dr appt today. GD is kicking my ASS. I had some sugar spikes they were worried about, so I get one more week to get it all under control or I go on meds. FUDGE. It sucks, but I'll do what it takes to get these kids here healthy...since my body SUCKS at regulating sugars, meds may be the only way. I'm losing weight, which is NOT good, so I have to find a way to eat more fats and less carbs. Its a very tricky game.
I got to see the squirts on u/s today. Heart beats are good and they look awesome. They are both pretty cramped right now, but they need to get used to that because as they get bigger, they'll be even more cramped. I'm getting some massive kicks lately. We had a meeting with our financial advisor and for like 20 minutes Little Girl was putting on quite the show. You could see limbs and big exaggerated movements, it was fun!
Hope everyone is having a good week!

Wow!! Your baby belly has gotten so much bigger than the last posting I saw!! Sooo excited to see those little faces!! :)
ReplyDelete