11.09.2012

{"I don't know"}

The phrase of the day is "I don't know, Momma."  When we ask them a question they answer is always (I uhn ow, Momma:Coach, I duh duh, Momma:Fancy) "I don't know" with an exaggerated head shake.  They think its the funniest thing!  They also love to say "tant too" (thank you) when we do something for them and "bit too" (bless you) when someone sneezes.  Slowly learning "I love you", but its not as consistent.  Everyday is a new phrase/sentence.  This is such a fun age!

We played all day today.  A little bit inside, a little bit outside.  So great to watch them run around and have fun. 



Coming home from Fayetteville the other day we saw some interesting car decals/license plats.  Here's one.  I really hope its got some kind of non-crude significance, but knowing the folks here I'm not sure...

The other, which I did not get a picture of, was a family decal on a car.  The ASS family.  Mom, dad, three kids.  The Asses.  I'd bet money that it was a joke, but still pretty darn funny.  The Daddy and I were joking that it reminded us of this clip from Spaceballs:

Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment