10.04.2012

Not much to blog about, so I ganked this off of a random blog I came across on a message board.  This chick was getting flamed to kingdom come!  

1. Where is your cell phone? 
-  More than likely, in one of the babies favorite hiding spots.  It will ring or ding tomorrow and I'll find it then.  My apologies if you're trying to get ahold of me.  I don't have the energy to go looking for it right now :)
2. Where is your significant other?
-  Studying next to me, half watching Big Bang Theory.
3. Your hair color? 
-  Brown. 
4. Your mother?
-  Chillin' in MO
6. Your favorite thing?
-  I have two.  Their pictures are plastered all over this mofo.
7. Your dream last night?
-  I forget, but I had an intense one.
8. Your dream/goal?
-  Raise the most incredible children this world has ever seen.  
9. The room you're in.
-  Living room
10. Your hobby?
-  I'm not great at either, but I enjoy both immensely:  blogging and photography.  Travel is up there too.
11. Your fear?
-  Losing the ones I love. 
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
-  Happily married, more kiddos, settled (aka no longer military), I'd love to take the babies overseas when they get a bit older. 
13. Where were you last night?
-  Home
14. What you're not?
-  Many many things.  I try not to dwell on that though :)
15. One of your wish-list items?
-  Sewing machine.  These curtains/pillows/adorable toddler clothes aren't going to make themselves!
16. Where you grew up?
-  The middle of everywhere MO.  Seriously.
17. The last thing you did?
-  Ate popcorn, had a diet coke, did some diaper laundry.  Keepin' it real.
18. What are you wearing?
-  The daddy's white v-neck t-shirt and track pants.  Sexy, right?
19. Your TV?
-  Off brand-holla for a great deal!, biggish, sits in its own little nook above our mantle.
20. Your pet?
-  Nellie-4 y.o. rescue black hound dog, Elvis-7 y.o. farm cat, Charlie-6 y.o. rescue cat.
21. Your computer?
-  A base model Toshiba.  Bought for its ability to store my trillions of pictures and play me movies while I bathe and try to sleep.  Its a keeper!
22. Your mood?
-  Anxious. 
23. Missing someone? 
-  Eh.  Being military, you kind of get used to missing people. 
24. Your car?
-  Honda Pilot.  Why did we not get one of these sooner? 
25. Something you're not wearing?
-  Shoes, makeup, anything to make me look presentable.  Hello stay-at-home-mom-ville.
26. Favorite store?
-  For me?  TJ Maxx.  For babes?  Crazy8 (though I'm disappointed in the fall line).  For home?  TJ Maxx. 
27. Your summer?
-  Flew.
28. Love someone?
-  The word "love" doesn't even begin to cover it.  Those babies are my heart and the reason it beats.
29. Your favorite color?
-  Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed?
-  Earlier when Coach threw himself on the floor.  He doesn't just do this once.  He throws himself down and keeps on twitching just to get his point across.  I have to walk out of the room sometimes so I can laugh without him seeing me.  Pretty sure he hears me though. 
31. Last time you cried?
-  Probably recently watching a movie. 
32. Are you a bitch?
-  I can be.  I try not to be though.
33. Favorite Position?
-  Yikes.
34. Favorite Past Time?
-  Isn't this kind of like the hobby question listed above?  I'll give it a whirl anyway.  I like to be crafty, but I don't have much time these days or access to a good craft store.  In Denver there was one literally 2-3 miles from us.  I have to drive 25-35 miles here.  Not worth it. 
35. Are you a hater or a Lover?
-  I'd say a lover.  Being a loving person just feels so much better than being a hateful person. 
37. Are you genuine or fake?
-  Genuine, but I was accused of being fake in high school.  Ouch.
38. Any Vices?
-  Shopping for baby clothes.  OMG.
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger?
-  Pro-choice.  What an offensive way to phrase a question.   
40. ROMNEY or OBAMA?
-  Romney by a hair.  Although the whole election is just exasperating.  I'm disheartened and not really sure it will matter who is elected. 
41. Pro Plastic or Natural?
-  I wouldn't say I'm pro-plastic, but I'm certainly signing up for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation when I'm done having kids.  I certainly wouldn't judge anyone for their choices either way.
42. Dream Job?

-  I'm already there :)  Stay at home Momma!  Although, when our youngest goes to kindergarten, I plan on going back to school/work part time.  I would like to be very involved in their schooling though.  PTA, volunteer at their schools (as long as they want me hanging around), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment