10.09.2012

{Happy Birthday Grammy! And Catching up}

Today is Grammy's birthday!  The big five-five.  We get to see her in just a few days to celebrate with her :)  Happy birthday Grammy!
{Grammy & Coach, Grammy & Fancy}

I've been a little MIA lately (obv).  We've been busy and sick.  We caught a little bug and it knocked us all down for the last couple days.  Fancy doesn't do well at all with being sick.  She has to sleep sitting up, on my chest, pumped full of meds to keep the sniffles and fever away.  For some reason colds always seem to hit her harder than Coach.  He's a roll with the punches kind of kid though.  

The babies are talking up a storm!  Everything we say, they repeat.  As of today they say "cheese" when they see the camera come out.  We called Grammy today and they said Happy Birthday, which sounded like Huh Buday, but it was still precious!  They are just so darling right now.  Funny and full of personality!  

My main man and his crazy winged hair
Someone learned to climb on the table...and got caught! 
(She was only up there for a second, she was not hurt or even in danger when I took this.  Daddy was RIGHT THERE)

Oh, I almost forgot!  I'm like the last person in the world to get on this train, but I've finally started Game Of Thrones:  Song of Ice And Fire .  I'm obsessed.  It took me about 100 pages to catch on and get the characters straight, but now, I'm in love.  Eight hundred pages is daunting, but so far I'm half way in and can't wait to get to the next books.  If you haven't already, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment