9.24.2012

{Fall!}

Its finally here!  We've got a week full of seventy degree weather and we've made the shift into footie jammies!  Now if we could just talk Starbucks into building a store closer to my house.  I freaking LOVE fall.  We went to Bath & Body Works yesterday and the fall candles were positively delish.  I can't wait to decorate and start carving pumpkins!  We carved last year with the babies, but they were 7 months old and didn't get it.  This year I think they will have a blast!

I have been on a baby clothes shopping spree for the last few days.  I'm so excited for them to wear them.  I've been buying in 24m and 2T, so I'm a tad nervous the clothes will be way too big.  We put them in jeans last week when we went out for dinner on a cool evening and they were massive.  Thankfully, the jeans had the waist band adjusters.  They were a good 2 inches too long and even with cloth diapers, they were super baggy.  I just can't take the risk and buy too small though, especially because they wear cloth diapers. 

Among the loot that I can't wait to arrive:
I could keep going, but you get the idea.  AND I really don't want to go through my emails and try to figure out the rest of what I ordered.  These are obvious favorites! 

I'm keeping my eye on a few adorable things waiting for sales!  First four are Crazy8 and the last four are Gymboree. 
Also drooling over 99% of the new baby gap lines (secret garden, dorchester, penelope and the desert line for toddler boys.  I don't care for the desert rose line), however the pieces are generally around $20+++/item, so its not super economical to shop there given we are buying x2.  I hope a good sale strikes the gap soon!  I usually don't like their baby/toddler lines, but this season they really did well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment