9.14.2012

{Coming to you live...}

From our new Kindle Fire HD!  So far, we love it.

This blog might contain some whining and be really boring.  Consider yourself warned.

We got cloth mail this week!  Diaper and our new bamboo inserts.  We had some leak issues with the crappy microfiber that comes with most diaper.  I tried doubling up on inserts (which worked), but that made for awfully bulky booties.  Their pants didn't fit over them.  Bamboo is pricier, but thinner and apparently much more absorbent.  I'm also hunting for affordable hemp and charcoal bamboo (just hearing about this).  I've seen the inserts cost as much as the diaper in some cases.

The daddy is home (very briefly) and changed his first round of poopy diapers.  I took Fancy with me to run errands today and Coach stayed home with the daddy.  He changed him, took care of the poop and put the new diaper on with no issues.  he even told me he's loving the new dipes and he's really glad we made the switch.  Yeah, I know, I had to look and make sure it was the right guy sitting there, too.  I'm happy he's acclimating to our new adventure so well :)

Molars are kicking our asses here this week.  Poor Fancy is cutting all of them...slowly.  Being sick and cutting molars is a tough hand to be dealt.  I've given her more meds in the last week than I have her whole life.  I'm pretty anti-med, but I can't let her suffer.  Lesser of the two evils, I guess.

My dad will be here Sunday!  Just in time for the baby daddy to leave...again.  I'm not gonna lie, this is rough.  The daddy's job ebs and flows with current events.  There's a lot of scary stuff going on right now in the world.  A friend and I were talking (texting) today about what a terrifying world our children and grandchildren are inheriting.  Very scary.

The babes and I are headed to a Renaissance fair tomorrow.  I've never been but I'm assured that it will be fun.  I'm excited!  Happy weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment