9.13.2012

{baby dolls, mr potato head and blessings, oh my!}

It is just beautiful outside today. Not too hot, breeze is blowing and not a threatening cloud in the sky. We ran errands this afternoon with the windows down! A first for the little loves. They didn't really care for the mega wind, but they liked the fresh air.

We went to Walmart because I was interested in more than just groceries and Tarjay is like 30 miles away. Plus, if you don't HAVE to go to Fayetteville, why would you? The babies were so good. I credit this in large part to the frequent fans we meet. Every 20 feet or so. They like to be the center of attention.

People love twins and I love to show off my babies so it's a win-win! Usually it's older ladies. Love me some cute old southern women. They're just oozing sweetness. The babies love them.

Today I met the momma of 8 month old twin girls and pimped out out local moms of multiples group! She was terribly sweet and looked like she was so excited to meet someone else in her shoes. Our daughters also have the same name-spelled the same!

I got Fancy her very first baby doll. She has been baby crazy (hmmm must be hereditary) for the last month and so I let her pick one out. Since Fancy got a baby, Coach got a Mr Potato Head. one thing you should know about twins-you MUST get two of everything. Fancy loves Rosie (baby doll), but she LOVES her brothers Mr Potato Head more. They've been fighting like crazy over that damn potato. Looks like Mrs Potato Head will be joining our fam tomorrow!

As I was walking out, Coach waved at a couple rough around the edges guys hanging out in front of Walmart. They melted into little pools of mush and waved to Coach. We stopped to talk. Well I stopped so they could chat with Coachie. As we said our goodbyes I heard one of them say "now that right there is a blessing". I couldn't agree more :)

Pics
1. Fancy and baby Rosie
2. They sell dolls in twins now. Notice the different eye color. Fraternals!
3. Fighting over our fave new toy Mr effing Potato Head
4. Fancy hugging her baby
5. Goofy gal
6. Coach loves putting things together and taking them apart. Come on engineer, momma needs a fur coat. Joke. No need to involve PETA.
7. Coach and Mr Potato head getting aquainted.

Note: please excuse the general bore of our living room. We've done NOTHING to it. Or any other part of the house. We've gotta get on that. It annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment