We attempted the zoo today. Mother nature=1, twin families=0. Well played. We'll be back to attempt again next weekend (hopefully). We went shopping instead. I found the cutest $12 shoes for Coach and $9 footed zipper jammies at the gap for the babies. Score! There was more shopping fun to be had, but the daddy had his fill. I fell asleep in the car and the babies and the daddy hit the beds hard when we got home. Amateurs.
I just found out H&M had kids clothes. My friend C and ooh'd and ahh'd, but came away empty handed. Online shopping! Speaking of online shopping, we just ordered the babies Halloween costumes. I know I said it was a secret, but as usual, my grand plans were shattered by laziness and procrastination :) They were going to be Tweedle Dee and Dum, but well...I got lazy and decided it was too much work. It would have been super duper cute though.
Here's what they're going to be instead.
We're pretty excited. I used to steal yard gnomes with my sorority sisters in college, now I'll be shuttling two little gnomes around on Halloween. I think they'll be so cute and I hope we can get Coach to keep that beard on! I think its funny that the girl gnome looks just like Fancy. Not what I was hoping for, but I think it will still be adorable. As the daddy says, you're only one and a gnome for Halloween once in your life :) Do us proud gnomies!
There's a blog on my blogroll called Kara's Party Ideas and they just posted the greatest idea for a birthday party. Peter Pan. How amazing is that?


No comments:
Post a Comment