8.03.2012

{Wine & Design}

Tonight I went out with some mom's of multiples (and non-multiples) and we drank some wine, ate some yummy food and painted.  So fun!  One of the ladies in our party had QUADS.  In case you're not hip to the lingo, that's four babies.  Holy moly.  She's teeny, too.  I'm amazed not only that she was able to carry them to 33w, but that she is able to keep up with 4 one year olds.  Wowza!

Here are some pics taken by the lovely Jami: 
You know this momma loves wine ;) 

Cara (b/b twins), Athena (b/g/b/g quads), Jami (b/g twins), Jen (b/b twins)

Gettin' our paint on!

Finished products! 

Here's mine :)  I love how it turned out.  Its going somewhere in the nursery. 

Even though I'm a twin mom and I know the struggles and joys of twin parenthood, it was so refreshing to be with so many women who knew exactly what I was talking about.  They get it.  We have similar stories, struggles and smiles.  These ladies rock!  Playdates are already starting to fill the calendar!  The babies will love all their new twin/triplet/quad friends!

On a sadder note, the daddy's ex-NCO is dealing with some hefty stuff.  He was not a great guy when we knew him, but its still shocking to read this.  I hope this woman finds peace.  I can't imagine the horrors she endured, but I'll be praying for her. 

Tomorrow we're headed to the battlefield.  Should be a fun morning!  I'll have the heavy duty camera, so hopefully its a good time.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment