8.23.2012

{mall walkers}

This morning we spent a couple hours hanging out in our diapers and then we went mall walking with our friends L & G.  Our twin friends who are just a month older than us.  C and I were due about a week apart and she had her boys in February.  We have the same stroller (different colors).  We got so many "are they quads?" questions.  Uh ya, my blonde babies who look like me are TOTALLY related to her dark haired babies who look like her. 

We got a lot of "you're so blessed" comments, which I appreciated :) and totally agree with.  We met 27 month old b/g twins who were just precious and an old woman who passed us and told her she had a set of g/g twins also.  I kid you not, just about every other person we passed stopped us.  Most people are just curious. 

We had a little iPhone photoshoot this morning :)



I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment