8.24.2012

{Just Another Friday}

Its been a long day, but a hot bath a movie and some sleep should cure that.  Gotta clean the house first.  You would not believe the damage a couple 1 year olds can do to a home. 

Tomorrow we're headed to a birthday party for a friend's two year old twin boys.  Should be fun.  I hope.  I love a lot of the peeps that will be there, so it will be a nice distraction.  I'd love to go shopping, but we transferred our savings over in prep for next week's payday, so I have to WAIT.  I hate waiting. 

I'm chomping at the bit to shop.  I better get that under control before Thursday :)  I've already gotten permission to get more cloth, so that's really all I need!  Well that and fall duds for the twins.  Its been really mild here the last week or so.  I love it!

I need some new clothes, but I just can't get into shopping right now.  A good friend (who has twins the same age as mine) and I are going to start a workout plan.  A gym membership goes to waste on people like her and I.  When your husband can get called away for an undetermined amount of time and you have to find a sitter everytime you want to go workout, its not all that easy.  Finding a workout plan to do WITH the twins will be perfect. 

This morning.  Dance party to Sesame Street.

Twin love, just before nap time.  Smiles, fights and ouchies (they bumped heads).

BATHTIME!  I'm obsessed with capturing bathtime these days.  Toddlers are a hoot, but they're super happy at bathtime, so it makes for great pictures. 

Happy weeked!

No comments:

Post a Comment