7.02.2012

{We're never leaving the house again...ever}

My children have been monsters since we've gotten home.  Complete with snarling, snapping fangs and glowing red eyes.  They didn't stay on a great nap schedule, which I know is our fault and they didn't go to bed on Saturday night until around 10, also our fault.  We packed tons of fun into about 36 hours and they had a blast, but apparently it was a little TOO much fun.  I'm mad at myself for being frustrated with them, but last night and today have just been...difficult. 

They refuse to sleep.  They are in full on back arching, throwing-themselves-on-the-ground, kicking and screaming temper tantrum mode.  They're fighting, too.  That's not hugely surprising, but its viscous.  Sounds like they just need a nap, right?  No dice.  I've tried laying in our bed with them, putting them in their room (like usual) and they've just been in there playing and hollering.  They're so over tired its not even funny. 

Counting down the moments for the daddy to get home and take over.  Lawdy.

Its not like I can just go hang out outside, you know, that 100 degree heat?  Not great for babies.  Ah, I just heard the daddy pull up, peace at last!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment