I came across this blogger a while ago. No matter what topic she lays into, you're drawn in. Not long after I began reading, they decided to adopt. Yesterday, they met their little boy. She's an incredible photographer. Her pictures completely capture the sweetness of that moment. The way she described their first meeting, their first hours, their first bonding experience, was so touching. I've never met this family, but you can't help but fall in love with them.
If you have a minute, check out the Burdens! They have to leave their little man in Russia for a little bit while his adoption finalizes. Please keep them in your prayers as they prepare to leave their little boy (only temporarily!).
Thank you for your amazing words! What an encouragement to read them. :-) I love that you said I am a good photographer b/c I'm really not! ha! I still can't believe how well the pics I took turned out. I think it was a gracious gift from God, just made me a better photographer than I am for a little while. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour twins are adorable. I was a nanny for a family with b/g twins for 2 years so I have a special place in my heart for twins. You are a rockstar as their mama- I know it is not easy! Keep up the amazing work. xo