5.08.2012

{remote business}

The twins have enough toys for half of the kids in Colorado, but for some reason, they'd rather play with the TV/DVD/Wii remotes.

Fancy's talking on the "phone".  Could she be any cuter?




My sweet snuggly boy.

She's a hugger!  Its so sweet to watch her hug and kiss her brother.

Diaper head strikes again.  He's funny.


Cruisin'.  He walks on his own, but prefers to hold on to something most of the time.  They push these toys around all day.

Tippy toes!

Nothing really new to report.  Just packing and finalizing plans for our big move.  My mom gets here a week from today and we leave two weeks from today.  I'm not build (mentally) for this kind of stress, so I'm keeping my hands busy.  Watching some Lockup to pump myself up to go start packing the nursery.  

My mind is spinning with decorating ideas.  I'm trying to save, pin (on pinterest) and keep up my decor document in word.  I'm hoping to get the majority of this done within the first month.  If we don't, we'll keep making excuses and it will never get done.  I'm pumped to actually decorate the nursery.  As you know, when I was pregnant with the twins we didn't get to do much.  We lived in base housing, so painting wasn't an option and I was on bedrest of some sort from about 28 weeks on.  We hung pictures and artwork and curtains, but its not the same.  I'm so excited to have the nursery that's been in my head for the last 2.5 years.  

Naptime is over.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment