Then they get all excited that I'm up there and think the nap is over. Sorry Charlies. I get up there to change diapers today and I find that Coach has figured out how to take his pants off. They were laying in the crib next to him and he was laughing like a crazy person.
I get diapers changed and they fuss back in their cribs, I give them kisses and tell them I love them and leave. Over the monitor I hear "hi" giggle "hi" giggle "hi", etc. I don't let them have toys in the bed for naps, so I guess its good they have their twin, right?
After some more giggling, some more fussing and some more rustling, they eventually give in. They're up there silently snoozing now, I'm dreading what I'll find when I go up. I'm the last mom on the planet without a video monitor (we're getting one when we move). I just hope Coach has a diaper on...
Fighting over the wii controller. It never ends.
Blurry and they're not looking, but I thought this one was sweet.
Thank goodness Fancy is as girly as her momma. She LOVE her 'bows'.
This is from the other day. This is Coach's Easter basket. Since Easter's over, it makes a good hat.
Happy Tuesday. Ugh. Only Tuesday.




No comments:
Post a Comment