4.24.2012

{and here's where I get mad}

Our favorite house sold today :(  Our other favorite sold this weekend.  That totals five homes that have sold off our list of ten that we made two weeks ago.  I'm super worried that when M gets there in less than 48 hours, they'll be nothing left that we like. 

The realtors told us this was a slow, buyers market.  Hmmmm.  Is it just shitty luck that they all sold within days of each other?  There's 5 left that we're in LOVE with and about 10 that we're in like with.  I'd be disappointed if we had to choose from the 10 likeables.  I know we can make any house a home, but these lovables are pretty much move in ready.  No paint, flooring, etc needed.  *sigh*

My anxiety is ramped up to an all time high.  I know I'm being super dramatic.  When you're in a high stress situation like this its hard to see beyond it.  The move, buying a home, sending M off to deploy almost immediately, buying a van when we get to NC, etc.  Oh ya, we're buying a van!  We're just in a massive flux.  Our whole life is changing.  For the better, but still changing.

So for the next couple days I'll sit on pins and needles here in CO while M house hunts and *fingers crossed* buys a house.  Oh, and I'll pack because I'll only be here another few weeks.  But tonight, tonight I sent everyone to bed early, including M.  I have a date with Titanic.  I read A Night To Remember recently and I've become obsessed with all things Titanic. 

I'm trying to breath, I'm sorry my last few posts have been frantic, but I guess that's the point of the blog, right?  Its to document our life and this is a huge part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment