3.20.2012

{Two days}

Its incredible how you wait your whole life for a certain moment.  You feel as if it will never come.  When the moment finally does come, you feel as if its been a part of you forever.  That's how I felt when I met my babies.  They're two days away from their first birthday, yet it seems like they've been here always.

Unbelievable.

The last year has been amazing.  Lots of love, laughs, frustration, crying, discovery, happiness and craziness!  Its impossible that their first year is at an end.  Just 364 (leap year!) days ago I was holding two very tiny, very sleepy, five pound newborns and today they're 5 times that size and currently tearing all the toys out of their toy box, screaming and laughing about some secret they share, occasionally looking around to find me and smile.  There's no greater joy than watching your children grown, learn and discover.  They're so incredible.

We did it.  Well, almost.  We (almost) made it through the first year with multiples.  I feel like, along with celebrating their long awaited birth, I should pat myself and M on the back too.  Twins are TOUGH!  That being said, I'm so thankful we had twins.  Wouldn't change a thing.

Book recommendation:  Fifty Shades of Grey.  I'm not going to summarize this one, my parents read this blog :)  Its a good, fast read that keeps you captivated.  I've just started book 2, Fifty Shades Darker.  So far, so good!  Book 3(Fifty Shades Freed) is supposed to be great as well.  Happy reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment