2. I haven't showered in 2 days. I legitimately smell bad.
3. I've taken over 1000 pictures of them this week. Actually, probably more than that.
4. Looking for homes in NC is depressing me. Our square footage will take a considerable hit since we decided it was best for me to be home and I don't have an income. Pinterest is inspiring me about how to live fabulously in under 2000 sq/ft!
5. This winter will never end and cabin fever has all three of us itching for spring. Though, they don't really know what spring is :)
6. I'm worried that going from one climate extreme to another will be hard. No humidity, shitty winters, beautiful summers in CO and high humidity, mild winters and horridly hot summers await us in NC. I'm not sure which I'll complain about more!
7. In M's new unit, he'll deploy-A LOT. At least once a year. That means me, Coach, Fancy and whoever else comes along in the next couple years all by ourselves (without help!) for 6+ months at a time. Quick, someone hand me a valium. We need to make some great friends right off the bat!
8. Yo Gabba Gabba is driving me to drink.
9. Its like the babies grew into mini people overnight. Like with personalities and opinions. There are LOTS of screaming tantrums in my house. We've started stocking the fridge with beer and wine.
10. I've turned down several play dates in the last couple weeks for 2 reasons. ONE-I'm afraid of them getting sick. We've been fortunate to avoid RSV and the other shit going around, we're almost out of the sick season, I'm not letting my guard down now! TWO-It fucking sucks getting two *almost* one year olds ready to go play out of their element, with no help. I'm a pussy.
11. Coach has started HATING the car/car seat. I'm legitimately afraid for our move to NC. We're driving. He has t minus 2.5 months to get over it.
12. We watch Dirty Dancing at least once a week. Hey, I have to expose them to soooome culture :)
13. When they nap, so do I.
14. My favorite-who am I kidding-only form of excersize is currently climbing our stairs with 40lbs of baby. That and forgetting to eat because of said babies. Surprisingly, its a very successful diet.
Everyone needs to watch this, no exceptions. KONY 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment