Coach is starting to stand for a few seconds unassisted. He's still pretty timid, but I bet he'll take that first step this month! Fancy is cruising on furniture, but still nothing unassisted. She's got to be sure she can do it before she tries. No falling for our princess ;)
While they do fight over toys and get annoyed with each other, they mostly love to play together. Its the best when they are making each other giggle. Last night they were "reading" a book together. They sat on the floor next to each other and had the book opened between them. Coach would point to something and babble and Fancy would giggle and point to something else. It was the cutest thing ever. Another reminder of how big they're getting.
Last year, looking at our five pound babies, celebrating their first birthday seemed so much farther than just a year away. Coach couldn't even breath and now he's almost walking. Pretty unbelievable. As I speak they're both "dancing" to Elmo's World. They're fun :)
Speaking of birthdays, look what came in yesterday:
They went bananas when we put them together. We let them play for a bit and then put the chairs up until their birthday. At least we know they're a hit!
So I'm thinking of doing a "day in the life" post in the next couple days. I'm not sure I want the blogiverse that knowledgeable about my daily routine, but it would be fun to do. So be on the look out for that. Should be interesting ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment