2.29.2012

{I love this}


J.J. is a gal after my own heart.  I loooooove her.  I've never heard a song she sang that I didn't instantly love.  I really like that the video is silly and understated.  You just hear the words.  

Some SAHM truths from a newbie
- Its fucking EXHAUSTING.
- I haven't showered in 2 days.
- The T.V. has been on more than I care to admit.  Hey, it keeps the natives chilled out when they're being spazzy.
- I clean the kitchen, highchairs, living room, "pit"/toy area 7,472 times a day.  Still looks like the Tazmanian Devil had lunch at my house.
- I love watching them play!  But, if I have to break up a fight (over a toy) one more time I'll scream.
- Thank God for Sesame Street.  We're confined inside for the foreseeable future (Colorado winters BLOW) and Elmo keeps them happy.  Fancy has a new fave, Abby Cadabby.  She makes her giggle :)
- I am here all day, but I have yet to do the laundry.  Who has time for this shit?  
- I feel like a coat wrack.  Every second of the day someone is hanging off of me.  
- I rarely have dinner started before M gets home.
- I wouldn't trade it for the world :)  They make me crazy sometimes, but they're awesome.  I love that they look at me like I hung the moon.  Its an incredible thing to be momma!

Some funny things they're doing:
- Coach LOVES to dance.  He'll get to groovin' anytime, anywhere.
- They both clap when they do something, anything.  They clap for each other when they're done eating, when they get their diapers changed.  Its hysterical.
- Coach likes to crawl under and through things and Fancy thinks this is the funniest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment