3.19.2012

{Because its fun}

And I have nothing to blog about currently b/c my mind is trying to wrap itself around the fact that my precious, beautiful, sweet (you get the idea) babies, won't be babies anymore in THREE days.  Though M claims they're babies until they're 2.  I think I'll go with that train of thought so I don't freak out!  That, and party planning/readying our house for guests is taking up every square inch of thought.

I was reading A SoCal Story and she left a little "quiz".  So here it is :)


1. Raise your hand if you're excited for the Hunger Games movie.
-I'm so pumped!  I'm not sure when I'll get to go though.  I haven't had a night out in 15 months.  Yep, you read that right.  I don't trust anyone to stay with our babies, so those are the consequences I suppose.  Maybe when our fam is in town this weekend we'll be able to sneak out and see it! 

2. Favorite vacation ever?
-Grand Cayman.  Hilton Head is always a close second though.  Love that place!

3. Semi-sweet or milk chocolate?
-Milk chocolate

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-Neapolitan.  I'm so indecisive and with Neapolitan you don't have to pick just ONE flavor. 

5. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you choose and why?
-Jersey Shore.  I love drama, booze and the beach.  

6. What is the weirdest baby name you've ever heard?
-There are so many.  When the babies were born there was another baby born within a few days of them names Vajaia.  Pronounced like Vagina.  Ya.  I typically like unique names, especially if they have a special meaning.  I prefer classic names for my own children though.  

7. What color are your bedroom walls?
-White.  We live in base housing.  Someday, when we get to own our own home, I think I'll go for soft blues or greens.   

8. What's your favorite blog?
-I really like all the blogs in my blogroll.  I get tastes of cooking, parenting multiples, home decor, faith, etc.  I can't pick just one.  

9. Perfect temperature?
-80's.  Colorado summers are perfection.

10. Guilty pleasure?
-cupcakes.

11. Happiest news of the week? 
-My babies will be ONE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment