Today was super low key. We braved the 65mph winds to go shopping. Yep, I'm THAT hardcore :) We lost a glove in the windstorm, but thankfully Children's Place had their winter gear on sale. They didn't have the EXACT pair, so Coach got a brand new had AND new gloves for a grand total of $3. Can't beat that! I also got a big jump start on their 12 month wardrobe. *Tear* We're rounding the final corner to their first birthday. How did that happen???
Fancy and I at Pottery Barn playing with the sheep rocker.
Big man standing :) Nothing cuter than a baby butt in jeans.
And this is how we're spending our NYE. Best NYE celebration I've ever been to :)
Since I'm feeling a little nostalgic, but don't feel like doing a 2011 year in review post tonight, here's a pic from the best moment of 2011-nay, best moment of my LIFE!
3.22.11
The birth of our beautiful twins
The birth of our beautiful twins
2011 was the absolute BEST year of my life. Hands down. It was also the most challenging. It taught me a lot about myself and a lot of the people around me. I'm so incredibly thankful for all the blessings AND all the challenges. I've come a long way in this incredibly speedy 12 months and I'm so excited to see what 2012 has in store for us!!!
Have a happy and safe NYE and wishing you all the best in the new year!!!
My *goals* for 2012 include:
1- Achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2- Find a workable budget. As of 1/31/12 this momma is 100% staying home with my loves! As sad as I am to leave my wonderful bosses/co-workers, I need to be home and get this move going.
3- Start planning baby #3 (towards the end of the year). Scary/exciting/unbelievable!
4- Get babysitters so M and I can have more time together.
5- Buy our first home. Eeeeek!
6- Live more naturally.
7- Live in the moment, enjoy life as it comes, let the little things slide.
8- Find a great group of friends in NC.
8- Find a great group of friends in NC.
9- Buy new furniture and maybe a minivan (shhhh, don't tell M. I need to do some more convincing).
10- Get back in touch with God. We've had a rocky relationship the last 6 months or so. 100% my fault. I need to work on this big time.
11- Find a great church in NC.

No comments:
Post a Comment