12.14.2011

{Hugs and Sesame Street}

(Breaking my own rule, no pics this post)

Lots of new things to report!

Fancy watches us very closely and has become a little copy cat.  She copies sounds we make and expressions too.  She's so funny!  She's also started giving hugs.  Last night Coach was fussy and she crawled over to him and gave him a big hug (!).  She wrapped her chubby little arms around her twin brother and laid her sweet blonde head on his shoulder.  These kids melt my heart.

She also baby dances like its her job.  She hears music (of any kind) and she starts be-bopping.  Coach likes to dance too.  He's started taking things apart.  He's figuring out how to take his diaper (and his sister's diaper) off, how to get his paci off the lanyard, how to break things, etc.  Typical baby boy :)

Lots of giggling and Coach loves to smile a lot to show of his new tooth.  Oh ya, ANOTHER tooth is popping through right next to the one he's already got.  We've run through Yo Gabba Gabba several times and now we're on to Sesame Street.  They LOVE Sesame Street.

They're pulling up on everything.  Not quite standing yet, but getting close.  Their hair is getting long and both have a hint of curl.  They both have mommy/daddy preferences depending on the day and how sleepy they are.  At this point, Princess Fancy is a daddy's girl and Mr Coach is a momma's boy.  Though they both love to snuggle with momma AND daddy.

Their 9 month appt is coming up on the 4th (the soonest we could get in) and I'm excited to see how big they are!  Cruising to their first birthday incredibly fast.  Which we'll be celebrating in our new house in NC-God willing.  What an incredible 9 months its been!  I'm pumped to see what the rest of this year and toddlerhood have in store for us.

On the home buying front:  We've found several houses that we're pleased with, or at least from what we see on the MLS listing and pictures.  M and my dad are going to NC in a couple weeks to see them in person and hopefully put an offer in.  I'm a bit bummed that I'm not going, but dragging the babies (I am not ready to leave them with a sitter, especially for that long) on (nearly) cross country flights and home viewings is probably WAY much more trouble than buying a house should be.  I trust M and my dad...I think!  I'll be in close video contact so I can chime in as needed.  Wish us luck!

On the medical front:  I had a lymph node biopsy last week.  It was benign.  At this point, things are sort of status quo.  I have a referral to neurology for my previous symptoms, but they're gone, so I'm not sure what to do at this point.  I probably will keep it just to run things by the Dr.  We'll see.  So for now, I'm healthy.

Blogging has become harder and harder with mobile babies.  Bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment