11.18.2011
{We're moving to...}
I can't really say where, given the nature of his new assignment, so I'll probably be pretty vague on here. But we're MOVING! We're just a little excited about it ;)
We report there in Feb. We're looking at houses and trying to figure out how we're going to move our family and all our junk almost 2000 miles. Its enough to make your head spin! In a good way. At this point we're planning on attempting a DITY move. Crazy, right?
Ultimately I'm sad to be leaving beautiful Colorado behind, but I know we'll visit. My mountains and favorite historic haunts will be here waiting for me. Be ready for some nostalgic mountain posts coming soon. I'll have a new place (the BEACH!) to explore and fall in love with!
So that's our BIG news!
Labels:
North Carolina move
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment