11.25.2011

{Thanksgiving in pictures}

I love how sweet he is with our babies :)

Curls!

Her new fave expression.  She pops her lips when she does this face.  She's so funny!

On the move!

Real men wear babies :)  They vacuumed the stairs and cooked!

My little man has the sweetest personality

and the looongest eyelashes

"what?  like crawling is hard?"

We love hangers!

O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree

An ornament for Coach

and one for Fancy

one for mommy

and one for daddy

A nod to our new home!  

the babies view of our sweet tree!

We had a great day!  We decorated for Christmas and watched our loves play and giggle.  Can't get much better than that, right?  Now its on to Christmastime!  I'm personally not a black Friday shopper. I'd rather have surgery without anesthesia.  I haven't ever seen a bargain *that* good.  Not one I'm willing to stay up late or wake up early and fight the crowds of crazies for anyway.  Godspeed to all you crazies :)  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Kids seem to have had a good time. Lovely tree. Happy Holidays guys. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete