I've been eyeing this little duck tub for a while. They're sitting, but not well enough to be sitting in the open tub. They're too big for the newborn tubs and I can't find anything else (affordable) that would work. For $11, I got this blow up duck tub (by munchkin). Its built for one baby and we'll probably go that route for future baths, but tonight we threw both babies in. They LOVED it. They like that they can sit, splash and play with their toys.
They can lean back on it or sit straight up. Its perfect for what we need right now. It also encourages them to sit rather than lay or lean. We can start buying tons of bath toys now!
I saw this guy while I was driving to Hobby Lobby yesterday. Pretty damn awesome. Notice the type of car it is? ECTO. OK, now I have to go watch the Ghostbusters ;)
I hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment