10.04.2011

{wading}

I spent most of last night wading through over 600 pictures taken last week.  I edited a little over 100 of those.  We got some really good ones!  I posted some to fb and the rest to our shutterfly share site.  Never again will I leave my beloved laptop behind.  Uploading that many pictures took for.ev.er.  It did give me tons of time to gawk endlessly at my beautiful babies and amazing family and reminisce on what an awesome week we had in MO.  I wish we would have seen my mom more, but she was busy being the bride, so we'll make up that time soon!

I decided I'm going to blog about our trip in pieces.  Starting with the road trip.  I'll hopefully have time to get the first installment up tonight.  I'm working a tad more until November, so I'm trying to find a perfect balance.  Blogging is obviously not really a priority, but I'll definitely keep things going as best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment