We're really getting some snow here today. Woop! <<<that right there is the only excitement you'll ever see from me about snow. There's just something about the first snow of the year. Am I right? I'm hoping to get some pics of the babes in the snow this evening. We'll see :) I'm making a lot of picture promises lately and not delivering, but I'll REALLY try hard this time.
How AMAZING is this idea for a child's birthday party??? I started following Kara's Party Ideas a couple months ago. I'll admit, I've spent way too many hours marveling at the party ideas that people submit to her. They go all out! I'm cooking up ideas for the twin's first birthday and I'll tell ya, I'm not going to even be able to come close to most of these parties, but they give me some super ideas!
I'll post more later!
That is quite possibly the most adorable idea EVER! Holy cute! I don't think she let any detail go unnoticed. I can't even begin to fathom what that girl's wedding is going to be like.
ReplyDelete