10.29.2011

{BIG win!}

Image from www.nytimes.com
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta part of Card Nation tonight!!!  

I realize I haven't made good on my picture promise yet, I'm sorry :(  Corralling two SUPER active seven month olds is a JOB!  For instance, right now we're having our bedtime bottle (yes LATE, but we took several BIG naps today) and they're knocking each other's bottles out, scratching each other in the face, chewing on the sheets, lunging for toys on the other side of the bed, etc.  M is working tonight, so I get to figure this out all on my own :)  I'm finding that using words to reason with them just isn't working!  

I've been pretty topical and sparse lately in my posting (well, for me), sorry.  When I have something on my mind I am pretty much consumed by it.  This health stuff has me pretty much paralyzed with fear.  I mean, what if I do have something seriously wrong with me?  What if I'm faced with leaving my (very young) children without a mother.  Leaving my husband without a wife?  Its a thought that just absolutely rocks me to my core.  

I'm having a faith crisis in the midst of all this and I just feel icky.  I *hate* waiting and with tricare that's all we can do.  I called to see if my referral had come through and the lady I spoke to said they can take as long as TWO weeks.  Fucking fabulous.  I sit here getting more afraid and sad by the minute while some idiot at Tricare takes his sweet ass time to let me know whether or not I can have an MRI done.  Cool.  

I'm gonna go snuggle my babies, thanks for keeping me in your prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment