Coach
16lbs 4oz - 25th %27.75in long - 75th %
42cm(?) head circumference - 20th %
Fancy
15lbs 3oz - 25th %25.25in long - 40th %
43.5cm head circumference - 75th %
We got 4 shots today :( . I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate shots. They scream and then they feel like shit for 24+ hours. To us, the benefits FAR outweigh the risks, but still, its hard to see your babies hurt.
I seriously can't believe how Coach has pulled ahead so far! He was 3oz less than Fancy at birth and has been consistently about 3-5oz ahead of her in weight...until now. A whole POUND! He's been going through one heck of a growth spurt recently and I guess his length and weight are evidence of that :) Grow babes grow!
Work, home and everything else are super busy in our lives right now, so blogging has suffered. Sorry! I'll do my best to get to the rest of our trip and to blog more. Have a fab weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment