9.09.2011

{twin love}

There's just something 

special about

being a 

Twin


I've noticed it with my babies.  They're like watching two people work as one.  They ARE two separate people, obviously, but there's something deep going on here.  Deeper than us singletons can explain or understand.  Its like they're each other's life force.  They comfort each other.  Lately, I've noticed some crazy things.  They "talk" to each other.  Fancy will make a noise and Coach will mimic it exactly.  Coach makes a noise, Fancy mimics.  They have started to try and soothe each other.  If one is crying the other grabs his/her hand or rubs his/her head to try and calm (at least that's what we think) and it works!  

When they're together, they're always holding hands or have arms locked.  Kind of like little puzzle pieces.  I wonder that's like.  Its always been interesting to me.  Seeing how much they love each other, need each other, has solidified that we do in fact want to add to our family.  Its important to us to give them a big(ish) loving family.  I'm so inspired by the natural love my babies have for one another.  

I have, without a doubt, the most beautiful

babies ever

even when they scream :)

but we prefer smiles :)

Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment