Please tell me everyone understood that Juvenile song reference???
I have this little girl, she looks NOTHING like me, but we share practically every temperament. She's essentially my little clone...minus the looks part. I'm a night owl, I love late nights. This poor child inherited this unfortunate trait. She's a little social butterfly. She's got to see what's going on around her at.all.times. Even if that means she forgoes some sleep. She's the ultimate sleep fighter. Oh how I hope this is just a phase and it passes soon.
Both babies went down ok around 9 (they're schedule is all funked up right now). Fancy tossed and turned in her bed until she was completely awake. Usually she thrashes around a bit, but falls asleep eventually. Not tonight. I got up to wash my face and she was just laying in her crib, bright eyed and gabbing quietly to herself. I picked her up and tried rocking her. I tried not rocking her. I tried letting her sleep in my bed. I put her back in her bed. I put let her roll on to her belly. I flipped her back on her back. NOTHING is working. She falls asleep for a few minutes and wakes up.
Exhibit A
She fell asleep, but was up just a few minutes after this was taken.
Also, those bananas I mentioned the other day. Ya those constipated both of them. Earlier today M tried to unsuccessfully console Fancy and this evening I had the pleasure with Coach. Finally, both babies pooped (hard little bricks), but they screamed through it. Mother bleeping bananas. What did the trick was sweet potatoes. FIBER!
So as it turns out, these little humans we made are, in fact, little clones of us. While I hate that she's the unfortunate recipient of my bad habits, its so fun to see little pieces of myself and M in these beautiful babies! Further proof that being a mom is the best thing in the entire world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment