8.29.2011

{wally & wanda}

We can't wait for the Wonderbugs to make it to our house later this week!  

Wally Wonderbug

Wanda Wonderbug


Coach and Fancy have recently become a HANDFUL!  They're no longer content sitting in swings/bouncy's and playing on their play gym.  They want to be up, looking around, entertained, etc.  Daddy and I have found that even when both of us are home, holding/entertaining a baby every second of the day doesn't allow much time for, well, anything else.  Cue the Wonderbugs.  Hopefully these guys will give Momma and Daddy a couple minutes every day to pick up the house, make dinner and take a breather.

The babies are so interested in EVERYTHING around them.  They're always trying to sit up and look over our shoulders.  These activity centers have a swivel chair and a bouncy pad, so they can look all around and get those leg muscles strong for crawling and walking.  I'm excited to see how they like them!  They're growing so darn fast.  Its like once they hit 5 months they started sprinting to toddlerhood.  Yes, we've got a while before they're officially toddlers, but I feel like my itty baby's are so grown up!

As I keep saying, each new stage is more fun than the last.  This one is no different.  They're such little miracles and its so much fun to watch them discover the world around them.  Grow little ones, grow!

On another "where has the time gone" note, how the bleep is it September?!  We're stocking up on winter clothes and it occurred to me that I need to get their winter coats stat.  It usually starts snowing here in early October.  Although, because I have my ass on fire to get their coats, it more than likely won't snow until December now.  Life's funny like that.  We're looking forward to the twin's first Christmas here in Colorado (and hopefully the last Christmas we spend here-come on orders!).  I can't wait for the masses to see what I've got up my sleeve for our Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment