We practically live in babylegs here. We just got five new pairs this week, they had a 1/2 off sale! For the most part, the babies stay home with one of us, so a onesie, socks and babylegs pretty much comprise their everyday wardrobe. We have TONS of clothes, so we try to keep rotating so we can use everything before they grow out of them, but we ALWAYS go back to babylegs. They're easy, comfy and oh so cute!
I just love these quilted babylegs. They're classic, adorable and perfect for our sucky Colorado winters :)
Coach is set for fall/winter too! I love that the face and tail are furry.
I got these where's waldo babylegs as a filler to beat paying for shipping. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a second pair to appease my need to dress the babies like Christmas elves for our family pics.
Yes, this is one set. I had to show the detail of the precious ballerina babylegs on the top and bottom. I can't wait to put Fancy in these.
We love our babylegs!




No comments:
Post a Comment