8.04.2011

{SSgt}

That's right folks, M found out he made Staff Sgt today!  In his career field only a small fraction of Sr Airmen ranked up and he was one of them-on the FIRST try :)  I'm so proud!  We're going to a party this afternoon for everyone who got a SSgt line number on base, should be interesting.

Also, in babyland, we have new developments.
-Fancy has learned to SCREECH.  Its how she "talks"  Its blood curdling.  She thinks its the greatest thing ever, so we indulge her.  Plus, she's chatty and oh so cute :)
-Fancy will only take naps with her brother and she falls alseep twirling his hair.  She ALWAYS has to be touching him-I guess that's a twin thing. 
-Coach giggles non-stop.  Its the sweetest thing ever.  M just looks at him and it send him into a giggle fit.  Its the greatest.
-Fancy now loves to be thrown in the air.  She used to hate it and scream when we'd try to make her laugh that way.
-Coach is rolling all over the place and now sleep exclusively on his side. 
-Coach's head and neck control have improved tremendously, he's now holding his own when we sit him on our laps and just hold his hips.  Not long until their sitting all on their own!
-Both babies are such joys!  They're such good babies and they smile constantly.  I just love them-well, obviously I've got a whole blog dedicated to them.

Oh and we watched "Bullrider" on netflix.  I officially recommend it.  I grew up in middle America where rodeo is king, so I loooooved this.  Its pretty gory-as in you see a lot of cowboy's getting beat up by the bulls, but good regardless.

Have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mike! Getting promoted is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats SSgt Michael Fisher. Has a good ring to it.

    ReplyDelete