7.06.2011

{Coach & Fancy}

I'm going to change the babies names on here to nicknames we call them in real life.  The M's and A's and {M}'s and {A}'s were getting super confusing, even for me.  So from here on out Baby Girl is "Fancy" and Baby Boy is "Coach".  Now for the story behind this :)  We call Little Missy, Fancy Face.  I mean, look at that perfect little face.  Little Mister is Coach.  Baby boy pants ride up really high and when he's wearing a onesie with the high riding pants, he looks like a soft ball coach.  Hence, Coach.  

Here's Fancy and Daddy.  They're two peas in a pod, have been since day uno.  I pretty much love that :)  Look at that face!  Such a pretty baby girl.  

Coach rocking tummy time.  He doesn't always love it, but he's getting really good at it!  We've noticed huge improvements in head/neck control and the shape of his head.  

That's all for now I guess.  Have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment