Warning, this post is going to be random and picture heavy.
We have ROLLERS! Tummy time will be a challenge from here on out. They're belly to back rolling right now. Both are giggling, which is just too much cute to bear! Fancy's hair is doing this flip thing...like an actual kewpie doll. It sticks up in front, adorable. I need to get a pic of it. We've been super busy with work, life, family in town, etc. They are both pushing up during tummy time, a precursor to crawling??? They're chewing on everything in sight and drooling like fools, so I think teething is coming up quick.
We went to the museum Sunday, the babies had fun. This picture was taken in the ticket line. Some little girls came up to the stroller and ooo'd and aaa'd over the twins. Fancy wasn't digging it. She's so much like me it kills me!
Fancy and I oogling the pretty gem stones :) Yes, I realize I look like a bloated version of my former self...I'm working on it :)
Coach looking like a big boy in his cute little sandals from Nana. How sweet is the boy?!
Happy Fancy!
City Park! It was splendidly hot and thus perfect for a stroll around this picturesque lake.
The lake sparkled.
Babies are the hip new male accessory ;)
On Friday, my little loves will be FOUR months old. I can hardly believe it. I'm loving every minute of it and trying to savor as much as I can. Before I know it, they'll be walking and talking!
No comments:
Post a Comment