Today we had our video interview for the PR campaign for the hospital. It was fun, hard and exciting all at the same time. Hard in that I had to talk about when baby {M} had to go on the vent and how hard it was to watch him struggle and just want to be held. The 2-3 worst days of my life. Hands down. That horrific memory has been seared into my brain. I cried during the audio interview and during the video interview when that came up. I hope no mother has to see her child on a ventilator.
Anyway, after the interview was over we went to the birthplace & NICU to see our favorite nurses! We ran into Anitra, Andy, Kelly, Sarah, Julia, Ericka, Ginella and several others who were so amazing during our lengthy stay. They were all so amazed at how great the twins look. You have to remember, they saw them last when they were very sick, tiny little babies. They were overjoyed to see how well they were doing. Andy is actually the reason we're doing this campaign. She's awesome!
The babies had a blast getting loved on by the nurses, they slept off all the excitement on the drive home. In fact, they napped in their car seats for like an hour after we got home. Unheard of! They woke up in a tizzy though. See pictoral evidence below.
I just wanted some cute pics of them all dolled up. They look darling, do they not? Little Miss {A} is just the sweetest little thing in these dresses. I loooooove having a boy AND a girl, but little girl's clothes are just so much fun. I'm thankful that I get to have it both ways :) {A} is the epitome of girly girl, so we have so much fun with clothes. I can't wait to shop with her someday! We'll be big buddies!
After a bottle and some Momma snuggles, all was right with the world. I love that I can comfort these two little stinks just by talking or looking at them the right way. I'm Momma and its the best. Currently they are both napping on my chest. I'm about to join them!
I hope you had a fabulous day! We've had some nasty thunder storms lately. Huge hail and tons of lightning/thunder. Not really common for ole' Colorado. It was cold and rainy today so we bundled up in our warmest jammies and we're being lazy. Love it!






LOVE the kissing pics. They are lucky to have such an attentive mommy!
ReplyDelete