I *finally* got it!
I've been taking pictures like this
And this
And this
(Colorado summer storm rolling out)
And this
And this
And this
And one more of my sweet cheeks baby girl since she was so cooperative during our photoshoot
I still have SO much to learn about all this. I've been immersing myself in all things ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Hopefully the babies will someday enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
The babies are just growing so fast. They are starting to "sing". When we sing to them or when we play music, they coo and yammer on. The other day {A} was doing this and I stopped singing "twinkle twinkle little star" and she started crying. Poor thing was having such a good time and I ruined it for her :( She forgot about it soon after we started singing "old mcdonald"!
Their smiles are just contagious! I love 3a feedings. When they're done eating we have a little smile time, then I pull them into bed with me and we snuggle (I know, shame on me). After their 8a feeding we listen to some itunes and smile and kick around for about 30 min. I just love it. They're so fun!
I should add, its fun and they're absolutely scrumptious, but twins are HARD work. I think a lot of people get the impression (from my incessant picture posting) that its a breeze. I'm here to say, while I wouldn't change this for anything in the world, its not! Don't get me wrong, we have a nice routine and they are just so wonderful. The last couple days they've started to have evening melt downs. We've isolated the problem, we think. We think its a growth spurt and they're hungry that much faster. They literally eat about every 2 hours (or less) at this point. Why not up their oz you say? Well, they still will only take 4 in a sitting before falling asleep or losing interest, so for now we enjoy frequent feeds :) Thankfully, they're only eating once at night (also a new development). I can't complain though. They sleep from about 9p-3a and from 3:30a-8(ish)a. We are doing pretty well if you ask me.

No comments:
Post a Comment