5.11.2011

Hello Lover

This beauty will be MINE in just {fortysomething} short days!  My sweet hubby has agreed that we need a *beginners* pro camera.  The babies are growing at breakneck speed and we want to make sure we capture every sickeningly precious moment.  He's making me wait until its my birthday though.  The horror!  Needless to say, I'm pumped!  The babies will be 3 months old on my birthday, so the smiles and fun kodak moments will just be starting.  

We got some great news from the hospital we delivered at.  They asked us to be the family face of their new BirthPlace ad campaign!  We had an amazing experience there, when I was ante-partum, during deliver, post-partum and NICU.  I sing their praises to anyone who will listen!  I'm excited to be a part of this and a little nervous that our faces will be on hospital websites and literature.  Lets hope no billboards are involved ;) We're doing a family photo shoot and a taped interview sometime in the next couple weeks.  Eek!  Hopefully its a lot of fun for us and the babies.  The PR director said she wanted it to be a fun, memorable experience for our family.  Should be a good time!  

1 comment:

  1. That's all very exciting!! Congrats. The new camera and the new faces on a campaign. Woohoo! Those cameras are pretty darn good. Maybe I'll even drag ours back out. I tried to learn how to use some of the manual settings...but then I got tired of it and put it away until Joe gets back and can show me. I think you'll do better, as you have two wonderful muses to keep you shooting away!

    ReplyDelete