4.14.2011

A bath and a deployment

Today was a big day, the babies had their first "real" bath (since baby M's circumcision) and M got deployment orders.  Well FUDGE.  We knew they were coming, so I can't say I'm upset.  We found out when I was in the hospital a few days before I delivered that there was a HUGE possibility that he'd go soon.  I had my freak out and cried my sad tears.  I'm ready to face it and rock it :)  He got LOTS of advanced notice, so he's not going anytime soon, which is good.  He'll get a chance to see a lot of the major milestones the babies hit.  For that, I'm thankful.  

Enough of the doom and gloom, onto the baby pics!  Most of you are my friends on facebook so I'm posting pics here that you haven't seen there.
Miss A hanging out in her bouncy seat.

Baby M enjoying his swing.

This is her potty face :)

M zonked after his first ped appt.  He peed through his outfit.  We don't normally take our children out dressed in onesies.

M chillin.

A hanging out in the swing.

Sleepy boy

Out takes from our photoshoot.  Love their little faces.

Gorgeous children, if I do say so myself :)

Already can't wait to get away from each other!

Motherhood is the greatest :)  These kiddo's are just magic.  They complete my soul, and I didn't even realize it was incomplete.  They are beautiful and pure.  They make my heart sing.  We spend endless amounts of time watching them greet this mysterious world.  I love every expression they make an I see a lot of myself and M in them.  I was made to be their Momma.  God is GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. OH EM GEE THEY ARE SO STINKING PRECIOUS! I love them and I don't even know them! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete