The excited grandpa-to-be (my dad) sent us flowers today! Its nasty and snowy outside today and the walls are starting to close in so it was PERFECT timing. They really brighten up the room and smell amazing! Thanks Dad and Nova, I love them :)
I'm starting to think that I'll never want to go home...ok let me explain. I lay in bed all day and watch TV, play on the internet, text, talk on the phone, watch movies & netflix, and sleep. I get to eat really good food (no seriously the l&d floor has its own chef) and don't have to cook. I get to hang out with a whole bunch of really sweet nurses all day long. Seriously not your average bedrest, right?!
In all seriousness, I miss home like crazy. When M brings me fresh clothes and sheets I can smell home and it makes me sad. I miss our pets and especially my cuddly black dog. She's really having a hard time with me being gone :( Poor baby girl. I miss sleeping in MY bed with me hubby. Here, he sleeps in the recliner or in the hospital guest bed. Poor guy. I miss my couch and my bathroom. I miss my car and my MILK. I miss it all really and when I do go home, it will never be the same. It will be my house PLUS two. Our family will double in size! I will walk into my house as a MOM. Heavy.
The Dr came in and said everything is still stable. Woohoo! They may deliver me a week from today and they may wait two weeks, depending on my bp and labs. I could be a mom in ONE week. Holy crap!
Aw, this post me me sad and excited and happy and sorry for you all in one!!!! haha!! Gosh, that is EXCITING!!! You will walk in your door a MOM!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose kiddos are getting so close to the outside world! And tell M to bring you some ice cold milk!
ReplyDeleteYou are so close! So close. Is the house ready for babies?
ReplyDeleteNo, definitely not ready yet! I figure we'll get them home and figure out what else we need and get it then. Hard to gauge anything other than the basics (clothes, diapers, cribs, etc). It will be fun to SHOP!
ReplyDelete