So they have diagnosed me with mild pre-eclampsia. :(. I'm here for another night to see what my bp does. Its weird. The bottom # (diastolic) is good, but the top (systolic) is elevating. The med team is thoroughly confused at this point...hence further monitoring. This will ultimately be the reason for delivery but they are hoping to buy us a week or two. Just got my second steroid shot and I'm praying that we can keep things controlled at least a teensy bit longer.
They haven't started talking about imminent delivery yet and the mag sulfate won't come until they do. At least that's what the nurse says. Dr L will be here shortly to talk over the game plan. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Please keep praying for us.
Love to you all :)
Oh sister that's rough. I hope you are comfortable and those babies just sit tight!If you would like me to have a "come to Jesus" with them, just give me a call and we can set the phone to your belly ;)
ReplyDelete