Things are pretty much status quo right now. Bp is still random, high, low basically all over the place. Dr L came in just now and said I'd be here until delivery for sure. Basically with pre-e it can turn from mild to a life threatening situation in a matter of hours. Of course we could still have a few weeks if things stay stable but they aren't betting on that.
So please continue to keep me, m and the babies in your prayers. We're thankful to be in great hands :)
Ah! Just read this! GIRL, I am praying for you and those babies, and M. I know its got to be scary, frustrating, hard, exciting, and nerve racking all in one...so many emotions!! Hang in there, stay positive, and I'm so glad that you have great docs!! Keep us posted! I'll be checking!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Aims I am praying for you! Hang in there sweetie and try not to get yourself too hopped up. (I know, that's easier said than done.) HUGS!
ReplyDelete