12.20.2010

Skipping right on over to DAY 5

Because I don't understand what "a picture of your night" means, I'm skipping it :)

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory



You probably guessed my favorite memory was going to be my wedding kiss-you'd be RIGHT.  I'm one very blessed girl and this picture makes my heart soar.  I love him to pieces.  I'll let you in on a little secret-I love him more today than I did the day this picture was taken ;)  Crazy, right?  

My second favorite memory was the moment that lead up to the wedding kiss.
My dad walking me down the aisle.  Such an emotional moment, my last as an unmarried daughter.  It was a moment I looked forward to my ENTIRE life.  It was everything I hoped it would be-veil getting stuck in the door and all ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment