The good news is, Santa brought two cribs to our house this morning! OMG. Also, Clark Griswold-our Christmas obsessed neighbor, had his little boy bring Christmas cookies to us today. So sweet! I've only met the Mr and the little boy, but the Mrs is quite the cook. M and I are scouring our brains to think of something the give back to them. I'm coming up short because I wouldn't dare give them something I baked/cooked. Thats just an insult. Soooo, I think we might bring over some chocolate covered strawberries or something nice when we return the plate, good or no?
It just doesn't really feel much like Christmas with our unseasonably warm weather and our family 1000 miles away. We're trying to make the best of it and hopefully Christmas church will make us feel more like celebrating :) I hope everyone is having a beautiful Christmas Eve! Since most people who read this live in or are visiting the homeland, enjoy this beautiful snowy Christmas at HOME for us!
Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:
Post a Comment