Halloween is here AGAIN. Kind of insane how fast time goes, isn't it? I didn't dress up this year, but here are the last 2 years.
This was Halloween 2009. I was a devil...obviously. It was a last minute costume, in my defense, I got all the parts like hours before I went out. A hooked tail, pitch fork and devil horns = the easiest costume ever! It was a fun night!
This was Halloween 2008. Just like last years costume, cat ears, a collar and tail make for a really easy costume :) It was one of my faves though, I make a fun cat! That was my last celebration in Kansas City :( We moved a couple weeks later. Sad. BUT the girl in this picture, Abby, got a job out here in Denver and moved here this summer. Fate, eh!?
This sounds really awful, but we didn't get any candy and I plan on ignoring the doorbell this evening. M is on TDY for a couple days and I think I'm going to take a bath, pop in a scary movie and fall asleep early :) Nellie already has a jump start, she's snoring on the couch next to me. Sweet puppy!
Speaking of puppies, anyone seen the ASPCA's new commercial? Way too sad. They talk about people beating, kicking and leaving animals for dead :( I'll never understand why there is such cruelty in the world. It makes me squeeze my cute, healthy, happy rescue pets a little tighter everyday. Elvis was a farm cat from my mom's farm, but Nellie and Charlie were rescues. Both came to us VERY thin and dirty. I'm happy to report that both are thriving and FAT...well, poor Charlie will never be fat. He was extremely malnourished when we adopted him and that affected his size. He'll never been full sized, but we think he's pretty cute in his eternal kitten state :)
I hope everyone had a fab Halloween! Next year is sure to be an eventful one in the F home!

No comments:
Post a Comment